[rt-users] StockAnswers tarball

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Mon Nov 22 01:34:56 EST 2004

On Mon, Nov 22, 2004 at 05:32:10PM +1100, Jens Porup wrote:

> The rt 2.0.15 tarball doesn't have the old RT2 StockAnswers code.

StockAnswers was never part of RT itself. There's no reason it would be
in the RT tarball.

> I'm using RT 3.2.2 but finding RTFM very buggy--"including" an article
> on a ticket sees it spew out half a dozen emails!

Would you care to submit a bit more debugging information? We use RTFM's
RT integration _every_ day. (For "RTonWindows" and
"NoCommercialSupportIsNotFree" ;)  To the best of our knowledge, they
work perfectly with 3.2. What mail messages are being sent? What actions
are you taking? What's in RT's logs?