[rt-users] how to do forward/escalate a ticket in helpdesk queue to sysad queue?

Andy Harrison aharrison at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 10:31:42 EST 2004

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:42:38 +0800, Paul Suela <pds at skyinet.net> wrote:
> Hello All!
>
> I have several Queues in my RT system. Is there a good way to so that
> members from HELPDESK queue can forward/escalate a ticket to SYSAD queue?

When you're viewing the ticket, click into the Basics, select the
different queue, save the change.  Note that custom fields are not
transferable between queues, but any custom values you enter will
still be there.  You can view the custom values again by putting the
ticket back into the original queue.

--
Andy Harrison