[rt-users] how to do forward/escalate a ticket in helpdesk queue to sysad queue?

Ruslan U. Zakirov Ruslan.Zakirov at acronis.com
Tue Nov 23 05:56:32 EST 2004

Transfering tickets between queues is not a best practice.
Alternative is new ticket in other queue with link to old ticket.
Why second is better:
* you don't have problems with CFs
* you can link several tickets in HELPDESK queue to one ticket in SYSAD
queue
* you can setup scrips like
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/?OpenDependantsOnResolve to automate workflow