[rt-users] Rt-Crontool - open, new and only tickets with due date.

Kent drizit at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 11:49:54 EST 2004

I am trying to use the rt-crontool for priority escalation. However I
would like to apply this to only tickets that have due dates set and
are open/new/stalled status. I have tried the
RT::Search:ActiveTicketsInQueue option to the crontool but that
includes tickets that don't have a due date set.

I next tried some examples from the mailling list that show
rt-crontool using RT::Search::FromSQL, when I run the command below I
am getting "Failed to load module RT::Search::FromSQL. () at
/usr/local/rt3/bin/rt-crontool line 142."

Here is the command line I am using.

/usr/local/rt3/bin/rt-crontool --search RT::Search::FromSQL
--search-arg "Queue = 14 AND Status!= 'resolved' AND Status !=
'rejected' and due > '1970-01-01 00:00:00'" --action
RT::Action::EscalatePriority --verbose

Any suggestions on how to get this working?

RT 3.2.1 on Solaris 8 w/Apache and FastCGI.
SearchBuilder 1.10_05