[rt-users] Sendmail + RT disaster recovery...

Jonathan Chen JChen at paymentone.com
Tue Nov 23 21:19:26 EST 2004

Hey All,

I’m just curious what you guys would do for an example that

1)       RT with Apache died

2)      Sendmail is working fine

Since RT (version 3 and up) is dead for some reason and sendmail still working,  do you guys have some method to “queue” the mail till RT is back up and then have it create the tickets?

Another question is how would I setup sendmail to drop email sent to RT to create the tickets and also deposit the original email into another mailbox on the linux system?  I have some ideas and wonder how you would do it.

I apologize if it’s a bit off topic.