[rt-users] FreedBSD 4.10 and RT 3-3.0.9

Rainer Duffner rainer at ultra-secure.de
Thu Nov 25 11:43:54 EST 2004

Jon Krause wrote:

> [...]

The reason is (probably) that it's not set in stone that the
mysql-server and RT have to be on the same host.
It's the same with a lot of other apps in the ports-tree (e.g. PHP).

>    Autrijus Tang is listed as the maintainer for this FreeBSD port and
>sometimes posts to this list, perhaps he should be notified.

I don't think it is an error. It's a design-decision ;-)

Rainer

~     Rainer Duffner - rainer at ultra-secure.de     ~
~           Freising - Munich - Germany           ~
~    Unix - Linux - BSD - OpenSource - Security   ~
~  http://www.ultra-secure.de/~rainer/pubkey.pgp  ~