[rt-users] FreedBSD 4.10 and RT 3-3.0.9

Rainer Duffner rainer at ultra-secure.de
Fri Nov 26 08:36:24 EST 2004

Ron Tyro wrote:

>I was able to install the mysql server and the make initialize-database
>worked.  I am running RT and mysql on the same host.  That was something
>I was interested in as well: can RT talk to a remote database.
>
>Now I need to configure httpd.conf, but I'm not sure what the defaults
>are for RT of FreeBSD.  Did it use mod_perl or fastcgi?  Does anybody
>know?  Does the RT install create a log file which I can view?

No, but you can run "script" prior install ;-)

pkg_info|grep mod

pkg_info|grep cgi

should also give a definitive answer.
But I think it is mod_perl by default - information on how to configure
apache is in the wiki.
wiki.bestpractical.com

Rainer

~     Rainer Duffner - rainer at ultra-secure.de     ~
~           Freising - Munich - Germany           ~
~    Unix - Linux - BSD - OpenSource - Security   ~
~  http://www.ultra-secure.de/~rainer/pubkey.pgp  ~