[rt-users] Custom Fields in Email

Stevo checkpoint at ozbergs.com
Mon Nov 29 14:13:16 EST 2004

Hey Todd,

Thanks for the info on this, but I don't think I'm getting it!  The Custom
Field type is a "Select one value" type and the name is CompanyName.

I tried to put the following in my template and it gave the error "Can't
call method "FirstCustomFieldValue" on an undefined value":

Customer: {$TicketObj->FirstCustomFieldValue('CompanyName')}

The template example at http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?Template
doesn't really help me much - any chance you could throw another pointer my
way!

Thanks a bunch.

-Steve