[rt-users] CustomField Bulk Updates

Matthew Meyer mmeyer at jasi.com
Tue Nov 30 08:48:37 EST 2004

We've recently upgraded to 3.2.2 and were happy to see the bulk update
feature with custom fields.  The only problem is by default, the bulk
updater will set all custom field values to '(no value)' - all of our custom
fields are selections rather than free form.  I was wondering if anyone else
had run into this issue and was looking into a fix or workaround.  If not,
can anyone think of a simple fix or work around.  I'll be happy to look into
the code in more detail and post my findings but I wanted to check the list
first.

Thanks for any info.