[rt-users] Time Test

Asif Iqbal vadud3 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 10:47:12 EDT 2004

Hi All

Does anyone know how to get the exact time it takes to open a ticket
and the exact time it takes to get to the window after clicking the
Reply button on a ticket.

I tried to use

:~$ time wget --http-user=test --http-passwd=pass
"http://rt3.example.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=263409"

to time the ticket open time on my solaris box, but that did not work.

I have two Sun V20z with the same RT3 running. One on Solaris and the
other one on Fedora. And I am trying to compare the time to open a
ticket and time to get the to the Reply window.

I saw something similar to the wget syntax, above, sometime last year
in this mailing list. But I can't seem to find it now

Thanks for any help with that

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu