[rt-users] Preventing auto-response for a particular requestor

Ronan Mullally ronan at iol.ie
Fri Oct 1 11:21:36 EDT 2004

I'm trying to tweak RT 3.0.11 to prevent it sending an auto-response
message to a particular requestor.  Specifically, we've gotten into a
ticket system loop with another party and I want to make sure that any
messages from their ticketing system don't generate auto-responses on ours.

I've tried variations on the following in the Custom Condition of the 'On
Create' Scrip without any success:

  {
    if($self->TicketObj->RequestorAddresses() =~ "email at address") {
      return(undef);
    } else {
    return(1);
  }

I think I'm missing something obvious, what is it?

-Ronan