[rt-users] ANNOUNCE: Scripted time-based notifications (escalation) available as part of RT 3.2.2

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Fri Oct 1 15:41:56 EDT 2004

As of RT 3.2.2, RT has built in support for time-based escalations and
notifications using the rt-crontool framework.
You can read more about setting up these notifications on the wiki at :

	<http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?TimedNotifications>

Tara Andrews built the implementation for Best Practical as part of
some work we're doing for a customer. We're excited to be able to share
it with the RT user community and appreciate any feedback folks might
have.

Best,

Jesse