[rt-users] CGI: Making it go faster

Rick Measham rickm at 3d3.com
Mon Oct 4 03:46:35 EDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-10-04 at 17:33, Ruslan U. Zakirov wrote:
> Many of rt-users use mod_perl or FastCGI.

I didn't think I could use RT without them ... they're installed and
working. RT works fine and is fast enough, however I have my own front
end for it. The front end works fine, however it takes years to load and
page (5 seconds) that requires RT interaction.

It's probably more a question for mod_perl than for RT, but I'm trying
to find a quick example of how to make things work quicker in my own
front end :)

Thanks and Cheers!
Rick