[rt-users] RT1 to RT2 to RT3 upgrade

Ian Gilmour ian.gilmour at ffei.co.uk
Tue Oct 5 06:02:35 EDT 2004

OK. I massaged the import script so the Areas are now tranferred across
ok (I had to change a "Parent => 0" to "Parent =>1" statement on one of
the queue keyword Create statements to do it though?).

But I'm still scratching my head over the timestamp problem. Dumping the
ISO date/time just prior to the $ticket->Import call, in the
import-1.0-to-2.0 script, the date/time looks fine. But in the database
all imported tickets and transactions have the time of the import in any
datetime fields transferred across. Tickets created via the RT2 Web
interface look fine.

Any clues?

I'm sure I'm doing something stupid but I can't see it?

perl 5.8.5
mysql 4.0.21
apache 2.0.51, with fastcgi

cheers,

Ian

PS Apologies for the disclaimer at the end - I have no control over it.