[rt-users] Finding username for taken ticket

Ruslan U. Zakirov Ruslan.Zakirov at acronis.com
Mon Oct 11 06:44:27 EDT 2004

Todd Chapman wrote:
> Try: $Transaction->CreatorObj->Name()

Todd, it's buggy way. Ownership assigner not allways is new owner.

Jeremy, use next code:

{
	my $user = RT::User->new( $RT::SystemUser );
	unless( $user ) {
		die "Can't create new RT::User object";
	}
	$user->Load( $Transaction->NewValue );
	unless( $user->Id ) {
		die "Can't load RT::User #". $Transaction->NewValue;
	}
	# Here you can cooperate any user's properties.
	# see also perldoc RT/User.pm
	$user->Name();
}