[rt-users] Adding a status

Rick Measham rickm at 3d3.com
Tue Oct 12 00:07:55 EDT 2004

On Tue, Oct 12, 2004 at 12:04:09PM +1000, I asked:
> On the front page I'd like to be able to see which tickets have been
> appended. At the moment tickets are open or new however I'd like to see
> 'replied' in there. Is there any consequences to hacking a new status
> into the system?

On Tue, 2004-10-12 at 11:32, Todd Chapman replied:
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=site%3Alists.bestpractical.com+custom+status&btnG=Google+Search

In case anyone comes across this post in the future, to save you looking
through Googles results (the first few are just the question being
posed) here's a link to a conclusive answer from Jesse:

http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-users/attachments/20040621/6cab75de/attachment.htm

Thanks Todd for pointing me in the right path. Should have thought of
Googling before!

Cheers!
Rick Measham