[rt-users] Status changed from Resolved to Open during reply?

Kent drizit at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 11:33:59 EDT 2004

> On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 16:52:04 -0400, Jesse Vincent
> <jesse at bestpractical.com> wrote:
>
> > Because you've got an "OnCorrespond, Open ticket" scrip. It's not done
> > "in the user's process". It's done by the business logic.

In an effort to fix my logic I have copied AutoOpen.pm to my
local/RT/Action directory and made the following changes to it listed
below. I am trying to make it so a correspondence from the WebUI or
Email does not re-open the ticket if CurrentUser=Owner.

However this does not seem to have any afffect (Yes I stopped/started
my http processes). Any suggestions?

# {{{ sub Prepare
sub Prepare {
    my $self = shift;

    # if the ticket is already open or the ticket is new and the
message is more mail from the
    # requestor, don't reopen it.

    if ( ( $self->TicketObj->Status eq 'open' )
         || ( ( $self->TicketObj->Status eq 'new' )
              && $self->TransactionObj->IsInbound )
      ) {

        return undef;
    }

    #If status is resolved and CurrentUser is Owner don't re-open.
    if ( ( $self->TicketObj->Status eq 'resolved' )
         && ( $self->TicketObj->Owner eq $self->TransactionObj->CurrentUser )
      ) {
        return undef;
    }

    # Fell through to this if none of the above returned.
    return (1);