[rt-users] mason going CRAZY

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Tue Oct 12 11:42:26 EDT 2004

Just for the record, I found the problem. :)

I saw that the webserver was logging the following continuously:

[Tue Oct 12 10:49:37 2004] [error] [client 172.1.1.1] FastCGI: server
"/opt/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi" stderr: DBD::mysql::st execute failed:
Table 'rt3.Attributes' doesn't exist at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 478.

And that got me thinking.. so I checked the database, and
low-and-behold, that table was not there (it wasn't there on the old
server either).  I rummaged throught the etc/upgrade directory and found
that, with 3.1.0, the attributes table was created.  So, I implemented
the sql upgrade which created the table, and viola!  It works!  Thank
goodness!

-Rich