[rt-users] making members of a group get an notification when a ticket is created in a certain queue.

Rodney Caston contractor6 at match.com
Tue Oct 12 14:18:29 EDT 2004

This seems simple, but it's not working for me.

I have created a group called "Watchers" given the group the ability to
watch a queue and also watchasadmincc, and assigned members to that
group.

In theory, when a new ticket comes up, the default scrips will email all
the queue watchers, but this never happens.

How do you make it so a queue will always email certain people when a
new ticket is created?