[rt-users] out of space error???

John Barbieri tenpin784 at metrocast.net
Wed Oct 13 15:01:27 EDT 2004

no recent changes at all. when you say logging? what kind of logging? i
know i had to change something in RT_SiteConfig.pm since i am using a
sun box, and with solaris, theres a different way to connect to syslog.

I am see these errors in dmesg output.

How hard would it be to go from 3.0.12 to 3.2?? This is a production box
and it cant experience a whole lot of downtime.

and as you can see from the DF, every partition has plenty of free space...

according to top on the device, i am running a bit low on resources, but
the amount of resources free doesnt appear to move at all:

Memory: 1024M real, 22M free, 1663M swap in use, 160M swap free

Talk about being a memory hog.... i read from somewhere to run 5
instances of fast cgi...is this to much???

thanks again for the help..

John

DF:

Filesystem             size   used  avail capacity  Mounted on
}/dev/md/dsk/d1         992M    79M   854M     9%    /
}/dev/md/dsk/d4         9.8G   2.0G   7.8G    21%    /usr
}/proc                    0K     0K     0K     0%    /proc
}mnttab                   0K     0K     0K     0%    /etc/mnttab
}fd                       0K     0K     0K     0%    /dev/fd
}/dev/md/dsk/d3         3.9G   136M   3.8G     4%    /var
}swap                   160M    32K   160M     1%    /var/run
}swap                   160M    96K   160M     1%    /tmp
}/dev/md/dsk/d6          18G   749M    17G     5%    /metro

Matthew Joseff wrote:

 > Any recent changes?  To what file are you logging RT?  Can you
upgrade to 3.2.1?