[rt-users] out of space error???

John Barbieri tenpin784 at metrocast.net
Thu Oct 14 13:09:02 EDT 2004

Would this be part of the problem?

I ran a top and this is one instance of mason_handler

PID USERNAME LWP PRI NICE  SIZE   RES STATE    TIME    CPU COMMAND
1365 www     1  59    0 1383M  437M sleep    6:21  0.00% mason_handler.f

in my opinion, is thats just a little to much memory being used? I have
five instances running, but all the other ones are ~50MB, not 437MB!
Should I try killing apache and restart it?? is there a memory leak or
something?

Please advise, we really cant go on much longer without being able to
send emails through RT.

Its weird, some emails go through, and some dont. Whats going on?!?!

Thanks

John