[rt-users] Scrip to assign tickets upon creation

Alfredo Sola alfredo at intelideas.com
Thu Oct 14 15:52:07 EDT 2004

	Hi all,

	I've been using RT for some time now (since rt2) and am on my first
scrip. I just landed on the list after browsing the archives.

	I would like to assign incoming tickets to users belonging to a given
group in a round-robin fashion (future nicer versions will hopefully
feature other distribution criteria). Before I start, has anyone done
this already? I have searched about and didn't find it. I'll contrib
whatever I write if it is not the case.

	Another issue I'm seeing is that documentation for the available
objects is a bit on the brief side. Maybe I missed something, but it
seems that the RT code itself and the list archives are the best sources
of information when writing scripts. Am I wrong here?

	Thanks,

--
Alfredo Sola
ASP5-RIPE