[rt-users] How do I resolve a ticket easily?

Kent drizit at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 12:01:34 EDT 2004

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 19:38:32 +0300, Odhiambo Washington
<wash at wananchi.com> wrote:
> I have a general problem that I have not managed to address since
> I upgraded to rt-3.x (I am running 3.2.2)
>
> I have this scrip in a queue:
>
> On Resolve Notify Requestors with template Resolved
>
> However, when I click "Resolve" the next window that opens shows:
>
> Update Type: Comments (Not sent to requesters)
>
> Down below, it also does NOT say to who the message will be sent
> to.

I would just click Reply instead. That way you see who the message is
going to be sent to and you can change the status to resolved from the
pull down box. I often use that instead of the resolve option so that
I can communication info to the requestor and close the ticket at the
same time.

-Kent