[rt-users] scrip action

Raed El - Hames r at elhames.co.uk
Sun Oct 17 11:46:54 EDT 2004

thanks Todd, I think notify other Recpients mail the CCs list (which not
what I want :(?? if not how do I add the email address I wish to mail??  ..
,
I opted to use  RT-Action-NotifyGroup ..but I would like to know how to use
'Other Recipients'

Thanks once again;

Roy

----- Original Message -----RT-Action-NotifyGroup/