[rt-users] Warning and closing open tickets after 24 hours

Gonzalo Servat gonzalo at linuxaus.com
Mon Oct 18 00:03:10 EDT 2004

Hi All,

As per the subject, I'm looking for a RT3 script/condition/whatever that
will email the ticket requestor once their ticket has been inactive/idle
for 24 hours, provided that the last person to reply to it was a RT
staff member. If the last person to reply to it was the requestor, then
obviously the ticket is to remain open as the last person to reply
should be the RT staff member.
Once the requestor has been warned, close their ticket after a further
24 hours if they've not made another post to it.

That's basically the scope of it. Is there such thing? Reason why I need
this is that I have a lot of open tickets in my RT, simply because I'm
too lazy to go and close them all (I just reply to them via e-mail and
often too lazy to log in and close them)

If there isn't such thing, how are other people doing it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Gonzalo