[rt-users] ShowAttachments error in Approvals

Vipool Rathod Vipool.Rathod at gsfc.nasa.gov
Mon Oct 18 09:16:59 EDT 2004

For now, I did a workaround.  I copied
~rt/local/html/Ticket/Elements/ShowAttachments to
~rt/local/html/Ticket/Elements/ShowAttachments and put an if statement in:

if ( $Attachments ) {
     while ( my $attach = $Attachments->Next() ) {
         next unless ($attach->Filename());
         unshift( @{ $documents{ $attach->Filename } }, $attach );
     }
}

It's not pretty, but please let me know if there's a better way.  Also, you
don't have to make the copy.  I did b/c I'm not sure it will be fixed in
later versions.  I saw at least 2 other people with the same problem before
version 3.2.2.

Vip

--
Vipool Rathod - Unix System Administrator
Science Systems & Applications, Inc. - http://www.ssaihq.com
mailto:Vipool.Rathod at gsfc.nasa.gov