[rt-users] Accessing postgres DB for Excel reports

Vivek Khera vivek at khera.org
Mon Oct 18 14:15:50 EDT 2004

On Oct 18, 2004, at 2:38 AM, Ben Robson wrote:

> Does anyone have any experiences/pointers/documentation/etc... that
> might point me in the right direction?

What exactly is your issue?  Getting ODBC talking to postgres?  What
queries to run?  Please elaborate on exactly what your problem is.

You might be best off by defining some views in postgres for your PHB
to query, so he doesn't have to do any complex query configuration.

Vivek Khera, Ph.D.
+1-301-869-4449 x806