[rt-users] External Access of RT Data other then GUI?

Rodney Caston contractor6 at match.com
Thu Oct 21 10:11:47 EDT 2004

Is there a way to make it so the RT Data can be made accessable via a
simplified GUI other then the one provided by RT?  We have individuals
who need a very 'slim' view of the data, and giving them a login would
be too much information and too 'direct' for their access.

What I would like is the ability to have certain tickets via a query
somehow, be able to be externally exported on a regular basis to another
webserver where it can be accessed.