[rt-users] Tickets not unfolding in upper left

John Giles john at trdlnk.com
Fri Oct 22 14:07:17 EDT 2004

Hello

Upgraded installation from RT 3.0.8 to 3.2.2
Mandrake 10.0
Apache 2
fastcgi
Mysql 4
Perl 5.8.3

When I click on a ticket, the ticket information shows in the main area,
but the links on the left are not correctly updating.  The same happens
if I click on the Tickets link in the upper left section.  It does not
show me the New Search sublink.

In RT 3.0.8 when displaying a ticket the left column shows:
Tickets
   New Search
  #14291
   Display
   History
   Basics
   Dates
   People
   Links
   Jumbo
RTFM
Configuration
Preferences
Approval
Statistics

But in RT 3.2.2 when displaying a ticket, the left column shows this
without
the sublinks:
Tickets
RTFM
Configuration
Preferences
Approval
Statistics

NOTE: When I click on other links in that left side, ex Configuration,
Preferences.
       They update properly with sublinks, it's just the Tickets link ???

John Giles
john at trdlnk.com