[rt-users] Problem with multi-search criteria

Rob Hough rch at acidpit.org
Mon Oct 25 11:23:58 EDT 2004

We've noticed some issues with the "Quick Search" panel that we're
hoping someone can shed some light on.  When clicking on the queue name
in the Quick Search panel we assumed that it would display all tickets
that are either "new" or "open". We get nothing at all back when
clicking here.

It doesn't seem like this problem is reserved for just the quicksearch
page either. I tried entering in the query manually under the Advanced
query tool section and get the same results:

Queue = 'Trouble Tickets' AND ( Status = 'new' OR Status = 'open' )

For the record we are using:
Apache 1.3.31
mod_perl 1.29
Perl 5.8.2