[rt-users] No ShowLinks file after install

Jaime Kikpole jkikpole at cairodurham.org
Thu Oct 28 06:11:20 EDT 2004

	I'm trying to install RT 3.2.2 from the FreeBSD port.  I think
I've gone through all the correct steps, but the web GUI claims that I'm
missing /Ticket/Elements/ShowLinks.  At the shell, I find that it appears
to be correct.

zeus:Elements>pwd
/usr/local/rt3/share/html/Ticket/Elements
zeus:Elements>ls
AddWatchers                     ShowDependencies
BulkLinks                       ShowGroupMembers
EditBasics                      ShowHistory
EditCustomField                 ShowMemberOf
EditCustomFields                ShowMembers
EditDates                       ShowMessageHeaders
EditPeople                      ShowMessageStanza
EditWatchers                    ShowPeople
FindAttachments                 ShowReferences
LoadTextAttachments             ShowRequestor
PreviewScrips                   ShowSummary
ShowAttachments                 ShowTransaction
ShowBasics                      ShowTransactionAttachments
ShowCustomFields                ShowUserEntry
ShowDates                       Tabs

	When I look in the /usr/ports/www/rt32/work directory, where the
port is "compiled," I can find the file.

zeus:Elements>pwd
/usr/ports/www/rt32/work/rt-3.2.2/html/Elements
zeus:Elements>ls -l ShowLinks
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  3392 Jul 28 20:08 ShowLinks

	I'm not sure what happened.  Can anyone shed some light on this?
I'm comfortable installing from sources by hand if the port is broken.

							Thanks in advance,
							Jaime

--
Network Administrator