[rt-users] adding custom fields to the create.html in SelfService

Rodney Caston contractor6 at match.com
Thu Oct 28 09:19:39 EDT 2004

Does anyone have any documentation or examples of how to add created
custom fields to the create.html used for ticket creation in
SelfService?  We have these extra fields we need in the form but the
form only includes the most basic of default fields.   (we're trying to
call a few dropdown fields we created)

Also, assuming nobody can answer how to do this, has anyone ever used
Bestpracticals Support?  It seems a bit harsh at $1500 per quarter with
you only getting to use it 4 times in that quarter.