[rt-users] RT 3.2.1, RTIR 1.05, RTFM 2.0.4

Ramon Kagan rkagan at yorku.ca
Thu Oct 28 13:39:19 EDT 2004

HI,

I have RT and RTIR working fine, but I get nothing for RTFM.  I followed
the instructions as per the README and have setup the database as
required.  I reloaded apache and went back to the website.  All I get is
the same RT system I had before (No RT and RTFM menus).

If I manually go to <web>/rt/RTFM/index.html I get the following error:

error:   	Can't locate object method "new" via package
"RT::FM::ArticleCollection" (perhaps you forgot to load
"RT::FM::ArticleCollection"?) at
/usr/share/request-tracker3.2/html/RTFM/Elements/NewestArticles line 60.
context:
56:  	<%INIT>
57:  	my $rows = 10;
58:  	my $i;
59:  	my $MyArticles;
60:  	$MyArticles = new RT::FM::ArticleCollection
($session{'CurrentUser'});
61:  	$MyArticles->UnLimit;
62:  	$MyArticles->RowsPerPage($rows);
63:  	$MyArticles->OrderBy(FIELD => 'LastUpdated', ORDER => 'DESC');
64:
code stack:
/usr/share/request-tracker3.2/html/RTFM/Elements/NewestArticles:60
/usr/share/request-tracker3.2/html/RTFM/index.html:24
/usr/share/request-tracker3.2/html/autohandler:199
raw error

Am I missing something in the site_config?  Obviously RTFM isn't being
initialized, so how do I do that?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Information Security  -  Senior Information Security Analyst
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan at yorku.ca

I have not failed.  I have just	       I don't know the secret to success,
found 10,000 ways that don't work.     but the secret to failure is
				       trying to please everybody.
	- Thomas Edison				- Bill Cosby