[rt-users] Additional Status's

Ramon Kagan rkagan at yorku.ca
Fri Oct 29 12:37:46 EDT 2004

Actually in the newest version (3.3.10) you can add new statuses in the
RT_SiteConfig.pm.  This is a step in the right direction before it becomes
a database item (something I may look at implementing myself in the
future and share if I go through with it)

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Information Security  -  Senior Information Security Analyst
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan at yorku.ca

I have not failed.  I have just	       I don't know the secret to success,
found 10,000 ways that don't work.     but the secret to failure is
				       trying to please everybody.
	- Thomas Edison				- Bill Cosby