[rt-users] Upgraded from RT 3.0.8 to 3.2.2 and no Query Builder?

Dion Gullotta dion at faredge.com.au
Sun Oct 31 23:38:10 EST 2004

Okay. Ignore this whole question completely. I nuked the entire installation
and just did it over from scratch. It works perfectly now. I guess there
were some files lurking around that failed to be upgraded correctly, which
is not surprising given that the documentation warns about this exact
problem.

Dion