[rt-users] "Unsatisfied dependency chain"?

Jaime Kikpole jkikpole at cairodurham.org
Wed Sep 1 07:16:18 EDT 2004

On Aug 31, 2004, at 9:20 PM, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> That line number sure doesn't match my 1.10_04

	I don't know if this helps any, but its not access to MySQL that is
the problem.  Some custom additions that I wrote are still working.
(http://cns.cairodurham.org/rt/NoAuth/Summary/List.html and
http://cns.cairodurham.org/rt/NoAuth/Summary/Display.html)  They still
look-up data correctly.  However, attempts to reach the "home" page
(post-login) or to view a ticket (/rt/Tickets/Display.html) do not
work.  They still give errors after I enter my name and password.

	Any ideas?

								Jaime