[rt-users] Installing QueueChange scrip

Susan McConnell susanm at jbpc.co.uk
Wed Sep 1 09:14:19 EDT 2004

Hi, I'm new to RT, sorry if this a simple question but I've been searching
the documentation, wiki and mail archive without luck. I want to install
the OnQueueChange scrip, but I'm not sure how. I copied insert_condition.pl
and QueueChange.pm (from
/pub/rt/contrib/2.0/rt-addons/ScripConditions/OnQueueChange) to
$RT/local/lib/RT/Action, and then defined a scrip as follows:

Condition: On Queue Change
Action: Notify AdminCcs
Template: Global template: Admin Correspondence
Stage: TransactionCreate

That seems to send a mail as I would expect, except that the content of the
mail is the URL for the ticket followed by "This transaction appears to
have no content".

I've probably done something silly, but if anyone can help that would be
great. If there is some documentation I should have read please point me at
it.

Thank you