[rt-users] Help with Windows Version of RT for a newbie

Lenny Garcia lgarcia at l2solutions.com
Wed Sep 1 20:30:00 EDT 2004

Currently my rt_siteconfig.pm file has this for the timezone portion:

set($Timezone , 'US/Pacific');

Is this correct?  Should there be a space between timezone and the comma?
I am not sure if it matters.

Thanks

Lenny

 Hi,

I installed RT on a win2k server running cygwin and its working great.  The only problem that we are having is with the time stamps that the system puts on each ticket as its created.  Currently, when any ticket is created there is a time stamp on there for 4 hours ahead of our time here in california.  The rest of the time stamps are even stranger as the date starts, started, due, and closed are all set to Dec. 31st 1969 by default.  I need to know what I can do to change it so that the time and dates are current.

Thanks

Lenny Garcia