[rt-users] suggestion for improvement the gui Usability in 3.x!

Niels Bakker niels=rt at bakker.net
Fri Sep 3 18:17:57 EDT 2004

* sven.sternberger at desy.de (Sven Sternberger) [Fri 03 Sep 2004, 17:16 CEST]:
> some of our users have a problem with the rt gui. if you click
> on for example "take ticket" and then you click fast enough "reply to"
> the result will be a "reply form" with the owner nobody (so this is
> stateless http)

I've seen this too, even when letting the page render fully.  My theory
is that this is caused by one request ending up with a particular httpd
child to set the owner or status, and the next request ends up at a
different child, that still has some old information cached.

> I think it would be nice to have a snip of java-script which blocks
>  or deactivate the links after one has clicked.

That's not enough in my experience...

	-- Niels.