[rt-users] Customizing a scrip to prevent too many mails

Danie Marais danie.marais at attix5.com
Wed Sep 8 07:10:49 EDT 2004

Hi list,

I have a scrip to notify the owner of any correspondence.  But the owner is always an AdminCC as well since they watch all activity in the queue.  So he ends up getting two mails when a requestor sends correspondence.

How can I prevent that?  I was thinking of a custom condition in the scip sending emails to the AdminCC watchers to check if the owner is one of the AdminCC's, then remove him from the recipient list.  Or something to that effect?

Regards,
Danie