[rt-users] Performance Issues

Rick Rezinas rick.rezinas at qsent.com
Thu Sep 9 15:13:42 EDT 2004

yes.  It will make a difference for you.  You'll find example my.cnf
files in
/usr/local/src/mysql-standard-4.0.14-sun-solaris2.8-sparc/support-files/
(or wherever your source build is).  Modify and place into /etc/ as
my.cnf and restart the whole shebang.  Give it a shot.

--
Rick Rezinas
Unix Systems Administrator