[rt-users] Performance Issues

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Fri Sep 10 14:03:04 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-09-09 at 16:40, Dan Pritts wrote:

> So I've watched the mason_handler processes and I'm seeing lots
> and lots of two things that probably don't need to happen
> as much as they do.

I don't know if it makes a difference, but I've kept my fedora
core2 system completely updated with 'yum update' (up2date should
do the same thing), and before I started using it in production
I did a 'perl -MCPAN -eshell', used the 'r' command to see
recommended module updates, and installed anything that looked
like it might be relevant. I also dropped in DBIx-SearchBuilder-1.10
when it was announced.

---
  Les Mikesell
    les at futuresource.com