[rt-users] Best way to get list of tickets per queue from external app?

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Mon Sep 20 01:46:34 EDT 2004

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004, Jesse Vincent wrote:

> > So I'm trying to figure out what the best way is to get a list of
> > tickets from RT on a per-queue basis.
> >
> > Ideally, this should work without the whole RT server installed, so it
> > looks the REST or Atom interfaces are the best way to go.
> > Unfortunately, neither is well documented (*cough*, to say the least).
>
> Look at the functional tests for the Atom client code. And hassle
> autrijus about docs for RT::Client ;)

Yeah, I looked at the tests.  Unfortunately, given that the methods all
seem to be auto-generated, I can't figure out which ones exist, much less
which I should be using.  Plus all the tests seem to be about manipulating
tickets, not search and returning a list of them.

-dave

VegGuide.Org
Your guide to all that's veg.