[rt-users] [ANNOUNCE] Do you know where is your users are members?No?

Roedel, Mark MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Wed Sep 22 12:47:10 EDT 2004

This looks really promising, and *very* useful.

However...I think I followed all the instructions, and I get the
following errors:

(1) When accessing the "Member Of" tab under a user, I get a 404 (I
don't think there was anything in the directions which created an
html/Admin/Users/MemberOf.html

(2) When accessing the main "Groups" tab, I get an error "could not find
component for path '/Admin/Elements/ListGroupsTree'

Is it possible there were a couple of files omitted from your first
post?  Any chance of getting those passed along?

Thanks!

--
Mark Roedel
Web Programmer / Analyst