[rt-users] Starting ticket numbering at a given number

Jean-Michel Barbet Jean-Michel.Barbet at subatech.in2p3.fr
Fri Sep 24 09:16:55 EDT 2004

Nils-Erik Svangård wrote:

> Is this to make RT not start its search from ticket nr 1?
> If so how do you search older tickets?

No, this is because we are currently using req and want to start
using RT at number 3843 to have the same ticket number in both
request-trackers.

We will have the in parallel and the stop req to use RT exclusively.

Jean-Michel BARBET.

By the way, thanks to Matthew Cheale for his answer that I will try
soon.

Jean-michel BARBET                    | Tel: +33 (0)2 51 85 84 86
Laboratoire SUBATECH Nantes France    | Fax: +33 (0)2 51 85 84 79
CNRS-IN2P3/Ecole des Mines/Universite | E-Mail: barbet at subatech.in2p3.fr