[rt-users] Newbie Q: Disappearing Queues after server restart: how do I start debugging?

Austin Hastings ah08010-rtusers at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 09:17:01 EDT 2004

Howdy,

I've installed RT on a RH9 Linux box. After restarting apache (with
modperl2) I get a valid-seeming screen with no Queues. The "General"
queue, which appeared when I first started the application, is no
longer available.

Looking in mysql, the Queues table still contains the "General" record,
so I presume there's some perl misconfiguration or another screwing
things up.

I'd like to request:

1- A copy of someone's (sanitized) RT_SiteConfig.pm file, to check my
own against.

2- Any pointers for how to start debugging this application. I
understand that it's mason, etc., so there's no main. Great. How should
I start tracing this defect?

aTdHvAaNnKcSe

=Austin