[rt-users] Problems installing RT on Mandrake 10.

Keith Edmunds keith at midnighthax.com
Mon Sep 27 11:09:50 EDT 2004

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 00:04:21 +1000
Chris Welsh <cpwe at deakin.edu.au> wrote:

> I'm stuck installing rt-3.2.1, Can some one lend me some advice.I'm
> hoping you can see where I have gone wrong. I'm thinking it is at the
> Apache2 config side of this. I am running fastcgi, oh and I think I
> needed to run suidperl because I sort of remember  reading somewhere
> that I had to if I was running apache2-suexec. So I'm running that too.

Chris, please don't take this the wrong way, but you've posted a huge long
note with configurations and error logs etc, but you don't say up front
WHAT the problem is you are having. Make it easy for people to help you!

- what are you trying to do
- what problem do you have
- what have you tried to fix it
- supporting data (config, error logs, etc)

Maybe that was all in your original post, but it's too long to plough
through looking for your errors to see if it is something I can help with.

Keith