[rt-users] mailgate vs procmail

Anne Ramey anner at blast.com
Tue Sep 28 14:37:50 EDT 2004

My messages that are marked as spam are getting through to my queue.
How can I make my mailgate recognize these and put them somewhere else,
like in a mailbox?  When I deliver mail on other servers (and this one)
using procmail to sort the spam into a different folder it works fine,
but my postfix alias entries are like:
rt:         "|/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue blastops --action
correspond --url http://rt.blast.com/"
per the instructions, which means the mail never goes to the standard
delivery agent (procmail) but to the rt mailgate program.

Anne