[rt-users] Specify Delimiters in Email

Ruslan U. Zakirov Ruslan.Zakirov at acronis.com
Wed Sep 29 09:23:58 EDT 2004

1) You can hack on Text::Quoted and learn it how to understand such
quotation. Then RT will show it with different color.

2) You don't want delete cause it's dangerouse. Users uses context
answers with such qoutes.

3) You may want to not show this on ticket history, then you can hack
around html/Ticket/Elements/ShowHistory file.

4) If you still want to delete it then you should hack RT a little
around Email interface or Attchments creation code.