[rt-users] Execution order of scrips?

Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com
Wed Sep 29 14:59:51 EDT 2004

RT3.0.7_01 on Solaros 5.8, MySQL 4.0.13, Apache 1.3.x + mod_perl.

Our RT worked fine for almost a year now. However, the past few weeks we've
frequently experienced cases where scrips don't run.

I have default scrips from 3.0.7_01.

For example, the scrip OnCorrespondNotifyOtherRecipients doesn't execute,
but Notify Requestors, Notify Admin will run on correspondence.

Or, OnCorresspondNotifyRequestors won't execute, but all other correspond
scrips will.

This is driving us nuts, because I have to parse the logs to see who got
which email then generate mail through the web UI.

I looked at this in the wiki but it's nonsense to me:
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?ScripExecOrder

Thanks for any help.

Joe Micciche